EXAM SZN. TIPS

By Janeve - January 23, 2019


Hi everyone!

The time we all dread has arrived. It's EXAM SZN... Coffee keeping us alert while we cram in all we can mere hours before each exam. Oh what a joyous time.
I'm currently taking a study break... and possibly procrastinating by making this.

BUT,
I decided to make a little list of the things you can do that could potentially help you survive this unpleasant time.

DURING EXAM SZN

ENVIROMENT
This is an important factor for me so I thought I'd share. I like to be in a comfortable spot that isn't cluttered. You want to be focused on studying not the distractions around you. DO NOT study in your bed! 

FLORA
I've been using this app to hold me accountable and keep me off my phone! This app lets you set a timer and once you start it, a plant starts to grow. At the end of each successfully completely timer, the plant has grown! I think it's so cute, and you can pick different plants! When using the timer, if you exit the app and use another app the PLANT WILL DIE! You don't want that, do you? I like it, try it and see if you do too!

TAKE BREAKS
Don't overwhelm yourself, step away from the studies periodically. Grab a snack or some tea. But not for too long!

HEADSPACE
This is a meditation app because exams are SUPER STRESSFUL. It's not saying "oooooohm" or anything like that, it simply helps you to focus on your breathing and calms stressful thoughts. We all need to take time to breathe, even if it's just for 5 minutes! I swear it helps to calm you down and refocus!

HYDRATE
Water is good for you. Take care of yourself. Simple.

PLAYLISTS
If you are an apple music user, all I'm saying is that it's quiet... BUT if you use Spotify... CONGRATS you are an intellectual!! You're gonna pass all your exams just because of that! And I HIGHLY recommend using the Lo-fi beats playlist. You don't want to be listen to '7 rings' by Ariana Grande because that will make you want to get up and dance (btw stream that when you aren't studying it's an AMAZING song). Play something low-key to have in the background.

POST EXAM SZN


TREAT YO SELF

You made it! Take some time for yourself before second semester hits! Spend time with friends, do a face mask, make cookies or stream 7 rings! Either way, you've made it out alive!


Enjoy this random little post! GOOD LUCK ON ALL YOUR EXAMS EVERYONE! Stay focused:)

for more follow this blog,

comment and let me know your thoughts!

be sure to follow on instagram and facebook:



JXNEVE FACEBOOK: SNEAK A PEEK!



as always remember to...

stay humble+be kind.


have a great day!
JXNEVE signing off xxx


-

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.
Photo credits to the rightful owner (http://istudyiwin.tumblr.com)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!