quarantine reading list

By Janeve - May 12, 2020


Hello friends! Long time no see! I hope everyone is doing well during this crazy season. 

I’m sure all of us have an ample amount of time of our hands and I think we’re all looking for something to occupy our time with. 

 If you don’t have a Nintendo switch like apparently the rest of society does (if you have a switch and or animal crossing, I am SO jealous of you right now) or even if you're bored of Netflix and Youtube, one of the things I can recommend is reading!

Personally, reading for recreational purposes has not been a priority for me in the last few months. The only reading I found myself doing was textbooks… when I was studying. However, I’m sure we all know that reading is beneficial and honestly if you find the right book, it’s great for passing time.

So below I’m going to link a few books that I plan on reading during this quarantine szn! I’ve heard about these books through podcasts, youtube and some are just ones I’ve been wanting to read (i.e. the Michelle Obama book! I’m so excited). 

Hopefully, you can find one that you’ll enjoy or one that’ll help you pass the time. Be sure to click on each title to get a description of each.

P.S. If it's any constellation, all of these books have great reviews on Goodreads so I think that's a good sign!



The Last Mrs. Parrish: A Novel: Constantine, Liv: 9780062667571 ...
1. The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
(
recommendation from Jenn Im and Kenzie Elizabeth but also on Reese Witherspoon's reading list)
I'm currently reading this and so far I really like it!



Becoming

(recommended by Jenn Im but I just REALLY want to read this)Do you really need any more info about this book, it's Michelle Obama! We stan!





City of Girls



(recommendation from Jenn Im)
The setting of this book takes place in the 1940s, so I think it'll be an interesting read.




The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

Based on the life of a Hollywood Icon and follows her through her life and scandals.




The Wife Between Us

I've heard this book has thrilling twists so let's hope it's good!


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)

(recommendation from Cami Petyn)
I've heard this book is somewhat of a murder mystery and has a good plot on the basis of family lines.

As I get through each one, I’ll be sure to make a note of which ones I enjoy so I can update you!
I hope everyone is staying safe this time! Try not to be too hard on yourself right now, you are doing your best to cope with all of this!

as always remember to...
stay humble+be kind.
have a great day!

-

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!