my favourite podcasts!!

By Janeve - December 04, 2018

Hello FRIENDS!


Happy December folks!! We are so close to Christmas and to the new year, how crazy! I've been wanting to do this post for a while because some of my favourite people have created podcasts that I love! Sometimes I don't want to listen to music and I don't want to watch a video. Therefore a podcast is the perfect in between!

And I wanted to share a few of my favourite podcasts recently in case you wanted to switch it up.

 GALS ON THE GO


This is a great podcast featuring two influencers and also students Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio. They share about their lifestyles, productivity and travels. They interview guests and they're also really funny too! Their stories are relatable and overall it's a good time. There is something for everyone here. One of my favorites for sure.

PRETTY BASIC




This podcast is also made by some youtubers that I follow, Remi Cruz and Alisha Marie. They take us inside their everyday lives and share about stories and events! Their conversations are fun, open and entertaining. And most importantly, they got the tea!


ELEVATION CHURCH


This podcast was made by a church that I follow closely called Elevation Church with head pastor Steven Furtick. I am a Christian and when I have time I like to listen to one of the variety of sermons that are available. There are guest speakers with a range of preaching styles which I love. Whether you are a new believer or are in need of a good message, this is worth checking out!

THICK & THIN


Thick and Thin is made by, yep you guessed it, another YouTuber. Her name is Katy Belotte and she is an influencer living in New York City. She shares her real life experiences and advice on this podcast. Not to mention her voice is super soothing! (LOL)I really enjoy her podcast episodes!



Hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out these podcast to try something new!

for more follow this blog,
comment and let me know your thoughts!

be sure to follow on instagram and facebook:

FOLLOW HERE (THE FEED IS COMING TOGETHER)
JXNEVE FACEBOOK: SNEAK A PEEK!


as always remember to...
stay humble+be kind.

have a great day!
JXNEVE signing off xxx

-
For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!