25 Things to do this Summer!

By Janeve - August 24, 2017


Hello Friends!

I've had this in the notes on my phone probably since.... the start of summer? I think so.
I mean't to post this at the start of summer in case anyone wanted to get an idea of things they could do this summer but alas, that didn't happen! Oops :)
But here is/ was my bucketlist for summer since there's only a few weeks left :(

I'm gonna cross out the things I've already done!
  1. Go to Shanghai 360!
  2. Get your nails done
  3. Watch Moana/Movie Night with friends.
  4. Go to the Gym
  5. Go out for breakfast
  6. Go to the Movies!
  7. Cooking Class
  8. Go to a beach
  9. Go to the Pool
  10. Applying for jobs
  11. Try a new recipe
  12. Have a picnic
  13. Dance in the Rain(cheesy i know)
  14. Take the bus
  15. Go out to Dinner
  16. Go out to Dessert!
  17. Go to the mall
  18. Hangout with old friends
  19. Hangout with new friends!
  20. Try something different off the menu!
  21. Workout at Home
  22. Read and complete a book
  23. Practice French
I hope you enjoyed this little blogpost! Be sure to enjoy the rest of your summer and don't waste it! :)
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIALS (click the three bars at the top and there they are!) AND SHARE THIS POST TO SHOW SOME LOVE!
JXNEVE BLOG IG: FOLLOW HERE
JXNEVE FACEBOOK: SNEAK A PEEK!

As always remember to...
Stay humble+be kind!💗

JXNEVE signing off xxx


For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!