July Favourites

By Janeve - August 12, 2017


Hey Friends!

I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer so far, especially since there's only a month left! :( But as July comes to a close, it only makes sense to share my favourites for the month of July!


H & M Rose Gold Necklace

I went into H&M recently (one of my favourite stores by the way) and after picking things out and trying things on, I made my way over to the cashier. As I'm in line, I glanced at the jewelry section and this beautiful necklace caught my eye. I love how simplistic it is and it's affordable!

W h i t e FILA'S

My uncle got these for me and I really like them. They're comfy, and since they're all white, they go with everything. I actually want to wear them all the time, but if I did that they'd be super dirty by now.

F o r e v e r 21 Pink T- Shirt Dress

I think this dress is adorable. It's super convenient because you can throw it on, and you'll look put together.
 I'm all for those outfit pieces that make you look like you tried hard when in reality you put it together last minute. And the dress is flowy so it's great for summer!

LOL W a t e r

We've all heard that water is really good for our skin, and that was my motivation for drinking more of it. It's not only good for our skin but also our bodies. And I think I've seen a change in my skin? I'm not sure if my pimples have run its course or its because of the water but either way I'll take it!

P i n t e r e s t

I love Pinterest and I think I always will, when I need inspiration for outfit or even in general I just take a look on there. It's a great way to pass time.

PSSSSTTTT.... you should totally follow me on pinterest @jxnevee ;)

S h a n g h a i 360

Now if you really know me, like really know me, you would know that I LOVE Shanghai 360. It's probably my favourite place to eat at the mall.
 Shanghai 360 is Asian food, it's absolutely delicous, 10/10 would recommend, go check it out!
Tell me, doesn't that look DELICIOUS! 



Well those were my July Favourites! I hope you guys enjoyed it, be sure to share this post with your friends by using the "share" button. 

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIALS AND SHARE THIS POST TO SHOW SOME LOVE!
JXNEVE BLOG IG: FOLLOW HERE
JXNEVE FACEBOOK: SNEAK A PEEK!

As always remember to...
Stay humble+be kind!💗

JXNEVE signing off xxx


For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.
All photos are mine.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello! I'm at work surfing afound your blpg from my neew iphone!
    Justt waned to say I love reading through your blkog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!