WE WROTE A BOOK! - The Pen In My Hand

By Janeve - March 05, 2021

 


Hello friends!

WE WROTE A BOOK! HOW WILDDDDDDDDDD!

My family and I wrote a book that serves as a collection of our expressions of thought through poetry. What originally started out as an idea that my talented mother (Janet Williams-Edwards) suggested, has now blossomed into a book! I am so grateful for her constant encouragement for us to complete such an incredible work of art.

This has been in the works for some time, it took many trials through editing, reformatting (thank you Dad - Everod Edwards, for your patience with that) and different variations of the cover to get here!

Overall, I am incredibly proud of my family and we give all the glory to God!

The Pen in my Hand (click me!) is now available on Amazon for Paperback and Kindle! Check it out now!

as always remember to...
stay humble+be kind.
have a great day!
-

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!