queen of grace - a poem about my mother

By Janeve - March 11, 2021

Hello friends!

In honour of my mother's birthday I decided to make a poem in an attempt to express how incredible she is - but let's be honest, words alone cannot describe my love for her (but I can try!).

my mother

cloaked with grace

her warm embrace

forever brings joy to my soul


a love so deep 

that I could weep

she has a heart that’s made of gold


her self-less acts

leave imprints like tracks

footsteps in which I hope to follow


highly gifted and skilled

great lessons she instilled

resourceful like a swallow


when times are tough

she lifts me up

comforting me with her care


the memories we make

and even the things that we bake

are cherished moments in which nothing else compares.


-

The Pen in my Hand (click me!), our new poetry book is now available on Amazon for Paperback and Kindle! Check it out now!

as always remember to...
stay humble+be kind.
have a great day!
-

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by me, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!