HOW I SET GOALS FOR 2021 - 4 SIMPLE TIPS!

By Janeve - January 18, 2021

  Happy New Year Friends!

Is it still appropriate to say that? Even though it’s the middle of January? I’m going stick with it!

I wanted to talk about setting goals and resolutions for 2021!

Now, I know that everyone has different feelings toward setting goals. However, I personally love it! 
Setting goals for the new year gives me a fresh start and allows me to define my focus for the year.


Also, just know that you don’t need to wait till the New Year to set goals. You could set new goals today, next week, or next month! It’s totally up to you.


So I’ll be sharing how I set goals for the new year! If you prefer a video format, be sure to check out this video! 🖥




  1. PICK A WORD FOR THE YEAR

I’ve been doing this for a while now. Essentially, I pick a word that will help me to define my year. Some examples are growth, healing, self-love, clarity, etc. This is completely personal to you and your goals. This year for me it’s consistency ( definitely trying for more consistent posts this year ;) )


        2. MAKE A MOOD BOARD / VISION BOARD 🤍

This is probably my favorite step! Making a vision board is so fun! You could make a digital board by saving pictures that inspire you on Pinterest or even make a wallpaper using Canva (like I did!) Making physical mood boards is also a really fun way to get inspired!



Doing this will help you to stay motivated and allow you to visualize your goals!



        3. REFLECT ON THE PAST YEAR

LISTEN! Don’t leave just yet! I know 2020 was difficult but reflection is important! We need to identify what worked for us vs. What didn’t! Take some time to think about what you wanted to achieve, and how you plan to move forward this coming year.

        4. WRITE IT DOWN✍🏼

Unless you have a photographic memory or the best memory in the world, there’s no way you’re going to remember a list of goals that you set in January (by December!).

I HIGHLY recommend writing out the goals you set! Personally, I make a google doc for my goals at the start of each year.Not only will it help you remember, but it will keep you on track because you always can come back to it!



hope you enjoyed this post! comment one of your goals or resolutions down below!

as always remember to...
stay humble+be kind.
have a great day!
-

For any business inquiries please email me at jxnevebiz@gmail.com
Unless consent is given by I, Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!