7 Activities for Summer!

By Janeve - July 30, 2016


hello, happy campers!
 it’s Janeve! You don’t know who I am? Um….. I’m the girl that runs this blog. Where have I been you ask? Hehe… Good question.
But in all seriousness, I haven’t been on my blog in a while.
 5 months to be exact…

But, let’s put that behind us the good thing is that I’m here now, right? Okay, okay the reason why I haven’t been blogging is because of school. Blah blah, yeah I know. Typical excuse, but it’s completely true! Okay? Put down the pitchforks. It was coming down to crunch time with exams and last minute assignments, and I needed to buckle down and focus.
So I did. It really did pay off 🙂 

MY AVERAGE WAS LIKE AN 87%! I was so proud, like thank you, Jesus!
MOVINGGGG ON! I’m here with a summer post! Helping you to get those summer vibes going! (even though summer’s already started)
Here are a list of ‘Feel Good’ that you can do this summer!

1. Focus on yourself!
During the school year, filled with stress and anxiety you may have had no ‘me’ time. Take this opportunity!

2. Read a book!
Our world is FILLED with technology today, sit down outside on a nice day and read, focus on the book and nothing else. This way your brain gets to relax and you still get some sun, because I know some of you want a nice tan ;). Plus, it’s nice to get away from technology for a bit. (I really like The Selection series by Keira Cass, by the way!)
3. Try something new!
I know, I know, cliché right? But it is really good to step out your comfort zone! Try a new recipe, try to skateboard, or try a new makeup look!
4. Go on a walk!
Literally, I LOVE walks! I practically ask anyone I know to come with me on one.(on one.. sounds like a Drake lyric, is it? Leave a comment down below and let me know. That rhyme though! Anyway… keep reading!) You can go breakfast and you get to catch up with the person and…. I don’t know, it’s just fun okay! Trust me!
5. Bake with friends!
Ha! I sound like a mom. But, baking is fun. Stop making fun of me, okay? It is! Like chocolate chip cookies, or cupcakes or cheesecake or brownies or….. Sorry, too far?
6. Wake up at a reasonable time at least once a week!
I KNOW! You’re like “What’s wrong with you Janeve, are you dumb? Summer is for sleeping in!” But it’s better to just wake up at nine so you have more time in the day to do things! Wake up and watch the sunrise! This is something I love doing especially if my friends are with me!

7. Make a daily goal!
Everyday write down at least one thing you want to accomplish. If your doing summer school, maybe it can be to finish an assignment. Or something as simple as clean your room.

Hope you enjoyed my blogpost! 
Share my blog or this post using the links below! Thanks, be back soon!
JXNEVE signing off xxx

Unless consent is given by I,  Janeve Edwards, this blog post, or ANYTHING from it is not permitted for any sort of use.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a Comment!